Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Trying Out Some New Things

I realized yesterday, while attempting to establish my employment dates for when I delivered pizza, that I missed having a "diary" of sorts. I blogged almost every shift of delivering pizza and it was cathartic and ultimately useful.

I tried making this a place for book reviews, but I couldn't sustain it. I have ups and downs that are fairly predictable in their effects if not their duration or frequency. When I'm up I start things, I have more energy, but when I'm down I barely get anything done. I've been able, through my most recent down to sustain a few things. I'm going to try to add this to things I can sustain, at a minimum level, in the long run, and that means some format changes.

Here are some things I'd like to work in:

  • Updates on what is going on in my life. This will probably mostly be mental health updates.
  • Escritos practicando en español - Puedo leer bien, pero mis habilidades de escribir y hablar no son buenos. ¡Necesito practiar más! (y sientase libre de corregirme si he cometido un error)
  • Reading updates (and reviews) - reading is still my biggest hobby and the thing that I love
  • Gaming updates - I play tabletop roleplaying games, boardgames, and videogames
  • Writing updates (maybe even some practice writing)
In other words, I need to start doing this for me, so that I can go back and plug my memory holes when I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment